“Recovery is not just
about getting sober.
It’s about building
& enjoying a fulfilling life
Make a commitment to stay clean and sober One Day At A Time
Attend and participate in all AA/NA meetings
Abide by all house rules (including curfew
Keep personal area clean
Complete daily chores
Be considerate and respectful of others and their belongings
Attend group therapy
Submit to random alcohol
Pay fees on time
Complete a 4-phase, 9-month structure-based program
•Public and in-house AA/NA meetings
•Washer & Dryer
•Weekly house activities
HARMONY HOME CODE OF CONDUCT
1. Residents are to always strive to conduct themselves in a manner that is congruent with the Spiritual Principals of the 12-Steps. Honesty, hope, faith, courage, integrity, willingness, humility, brotherly love, justice, perseverance, spirituality and service are the character traits we strive for.
2. Residents are not to use or be in possession of any type of illegal drugs, certain prescribed drugs and or alcohol at any time. Approved prescription medications are kept in a locked area and are overseen by live-in managers. At any time, violations will result in immediate removal from the home.
3. Residents are never to be in possession of any illegal, offensive, suggestive or pornographic material or items, or clothing or jewelry that promotes drug or alcohol use.
4. Residents are not to use profanity or language that is inconsistent with a Spiritual/family environment.
5. Residents are not to enter into any new romantic relationships and are not to "date" or be involved with any other residents of a recovery home.
6. Residents will dress in a manner that reflects the highest standard of self-respect and modesty, hygiene, and grooming.
7. Residents will not engage in any sexual, sexually suggestive /harassing behaviors.
8. There will be no cliquish, aggression, violence, posturing, gesturing, threats or intimidating behaviors at any time. People in recovery are all inclusive. " We are our brothers and sister's keepers"
9. Residents will seek to develop healthy interpersonal skills that promote conflict resolution as well as foster a safe and kind environment for all.
10. Residents will not borrow or share any items including money, clothing, cigarettes etc. or enter another resident's drawers, closet space, room etc.